Information You Provide
We collect personal information from you when you choose to share it with us. The personal information we collect may include your name, address, email address, telephone number, tax ID or social security number, and, if you make a purchase from us, a credit/debit card number or other financial information. We may also collect additional information from you as desired or needed to communicate and process applications and documents on your behalf with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (“FMCSA”) and to provide you related services that you purchase from us (collectively, “Covered Services”).
Information Automatically Collected
Tracking Options and California Do Not Track Disclosures
Certain parts of our Site may require cookies. You are free to set your browser or operating system settings to limit certain tracking or to decline cookies, but by doing so, you may not be able to use certain features on the Site or take full advantage of all of our offerings. Please refer to your Web browser’s or operating system’s website or “Help” section for more information on how to delete and/or disable your browser or operating system from receiving cookies or controlling your tracking preferences. Our system may not respond to Do Not Track requests or headers from some or all browsers.
Combination of Information
We may combine the information we receive from and about you, including information you provide to us, information that we obtain form you or about you to provide you Covered Services, and information we automatically collect through our Site.
We may use the information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes:
- To respond to your inquiries, fulfill orders, provide you with Covered Services, and contact and communicate with you;
- To verify your identity;
- To develop new products or services and to conduct analysis to enhance current products and services;
- To review the usage and operations of our Site and improve our content, products, and services;
- To provide you with customized Site content, targeted offers, and advertising on the Site, or via email, phone, text, or other means;
- To market products and services to you, and to contact you with information, newsletters and promotional materials from us or on behalf of our partners and affiliates;
- To use your data in an aggregated non-specific format for analytical and demographic purposes;
- To address problems with the Site or our business;
- To manage our telecommunications networks;
- To protect the security or integrity of the Site and our business;
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements;
- As otherwise described to you at the point of data collection;
- To use and disclose your credit/debit card information only to process payments and prevent fraud
We may contract with third party service providers to perform functions related to the Site. These service providers will have access to your information needed to perform their business functions, but we do not authorize them to use or share that information for other purposes.
Your California privacy rights
If you are a California resident, you may request information about our disclosure of personal information to third parties or affiliated companies for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request please contact us by using the “Contact” form on this Site. You must put the statement “Your California Privacy Rights” in the subject field. We are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or do not have complete information. Non-affiliated third parties are independent from us and if you wish to receive information about your disclosure choices or stop communications from such third parties, you will need to contact those non-affiliated third parties directly.
Links to other websites
The Site may have links to third-party websites, which may have privacy policies that differ from our own. We are not responsible for the practices of such sites.
We do not direct the Site to, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from, children under the age of thirteen. If we learn that a child under the age of thirteen has provided personally identifiable information to the Site, it will use reasonable efforts to remove such information from its files.
We have taken certain physical, administrative, and technical steps to safeguard the information we collect from and about our customers and Site visitors; however, we cannot guarantee our security measures. When you enter sensitive information on our forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
Your personal information may be stored on servers in the United States and is subject to the laws of the United States, where the data protection and other laws may differ from those of other countries. Your personal information may be disclosed in response to inquiries or requests from government authorities or to respond to judicial process in the countries in which we operate.
If you have questions
Revisions to this statement